1. Legitimate citizens over the age of 18
2. Having independent legal personality
3. Have certain economic strength
4. Have certain sales channels and experience
5. Equipped with special personnel to assist in after-sales work
6. The company has no brand franchise fee, agency fee, etc., and no requirement for the first batch of products.
7. Companies generally do not recruit regional distributors directly. Only when the general distributors start to work together and reach or exceed the annual delivery quota stipulated by the company, can they be approved by the company's Sales Department to become regional distributors.